|Our traditional worship celebration is in the sanctuary, and includes choral and
music, hymns, readings from the Bible, prayer requests, prayer, and a sermon.
Some people dress formally, but many others don’t. Wear what makes you
comfortable! What’s important is that you be there, worshipping with us.
Our Weekly Services
Worship plays a key role in the life of a vital Christian community.
It is a time we gather to praise God, pray, learn, and be inspired to grow in our faith.
|“This is the day that the Lord has made.”
“Let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
Christians have been gathering together since the first century to break bread,
share in fellowship with each other, be present with God, and celebrate
the resurrection of Christ. Visit our Church and come to celebrate the Eucharist with us.
This is your personal sacred space. Here you can chat with the Lord, or just sit with him.
Make yourself comfortable and be assured we are praying with and for you.
Would you like us to pray for you?
We receive lots of requests and all are included during the prayer warrior meeting.
Simply fill out this form and submit your request.
We will happily pray for you, your loved ones and as always your prayer wish is confidential.
God is further strengthened when prayers are shared and joined in by others.
You may post your prayer request here, where it will be available to other visitors as well
answers to prayers you have received.
Please be considerate of others by keeping your postings appropriate for public posting.
Respect the privacy of others. Do not include last names in your prayer requests, or any
other information that would make the person identifiable.
This is your personal sacred space, this page and the two linked to it.
Here you can chat with the Lord, or just sit with him. Scroll down the page, fill out the form,
and submit your prayer Intention (s) or request (s) so that we can pray for you as well.
In the Chapel, make yourself comfortable for your meditation and be assured
We are praying with and for you.
In our ecumenical virtual chapel, resources and reflections for individuals and communities.
Prayer Request Form
NO LAST NAME
PRAYERS ARE POSTED ON OUR YAHOO GROUP AND FORUM
Requests are read and filtered before they are posted
We also pray for animals and the people who love them
Throughout the world, lighting candles is a sacred ritual.
We light a candle for many purposes:
to illuminate the darkness, dedicate prayers,
solidify intentions, offer blessings, evoke Spirit, and/or
to nourish grateful living.
We invite you to a 'Sacred Space' in your day, praying
as you visit our pages, with the help of scripture
chosen every day.
The altar can be anywhere and Eric Michel Ministry offer you an Internet Virtual Altar.
This gives you a close connection to God.
How to use the Virtual Chapel
- If you have a portable notebook, tablet or cellular use your bedroom because this is a private room that
is easy to relax in.
- Get rid of clutter. Clutter is one of the major offenders and block the Holy Spirit energy in your home.
Recycle that collection of old newspapers and magazines, clean out your closets and drawers (get rid of
anything you haven't worn or used for more than a year), and weed through your collection of books, music,
and other media.
- Clean the place thoroughly.
Decide on the items you will use for God.
Items used for meditation may be:
- A semi large candle.
- You may like to have burning incense (Very hight ritual usage in the Orthodox Churches, Catholic, and the
Anglican Communion) or oil. Burn oil or a candle, or incense is often considered an "offering" to another
power. Most Christian worshippers interpreted as a literal offering (carried in the smoke), or as a symbolic
act to show you are willing to make a sacrifice. It can also simply be a ritual you use to worship, without
having to analyze its meaning.
- You can decorate with flowers
- Pick the time that works best for you
- Make sure you are not too tired.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- The room should be a comfortable temperature
- Make sure you will not be interrupted.
- Sit in a comfortable position in front of your screen
- Relax your body
- Set a minimum time you will meditate
- Understand why you are meditating or praying
- Select a purpose for prayers or meditation
- Place texts, prayers or Bible close to for reading during your meditation
- Follow this pathway to your source with God and you will be blessed with the energy of the Holy Spirit.
- Reverse the diseases of the heart with the oil of kindness in Christ in your own heart, life and to other souls.
- Bless others, find the energy of God by getting in place to encourage yourself, accept and then pass on the
blessings of man by the will of the Lord God so you are a peacemaker, one of "the sons[daughters] of God.
- Pray. You do not need to address anyone or anything in particular, you may wish to learn traditional prayers
express yourself silently, quietly, or loudly as you feel comfortable. Commonly, people pray to ask for healing
for themselves and their loved ones, to ask for forgiveness, or to request guidance in making a decision.
- Meditate. If you don't feel comfortable praying, or if you simply need to relax and calm yourself, meditation
is a useful skill to learn and practice. We do not distinguish between meditation and prayer.
- Bring you all the tithes [1/10 of your income] into God's Church and "prove me now herewith," saith the LORD
of hosts, "if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be
room enough to receive it". (Malachi 3:10)
Please Note: Our Virtual Chapel and links are interdenominational and shared with other sites that we own or it can be
shared by other webmasters or users that we have no knowledge of those links if you intend to make a donation make sure
that you are on the right site.